Job Description for a Daily Housekeeper based in Cheam, Surrey SM2
Job Reference: MD178
Job Title: Housekeeper
Location: Cheam, Surrey SM2
Number of Children: Two boys aged 14 and 17
Pets: Cat and Rabbit
Salary: £33,553 gross per annum (£500 net per week) (Family responsible for Tax, National Insurance and Pension Liabilities)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday to Friday totalling 40 hours
Driver: Yes, and must have own car
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Housekeeper to start as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will be looking for a long-term role, be professional, reliable and able to prioritise workload as well as being personable whilst working to the highest standards. Flexibility would be an asset.
Duties to include:
- Managing the smooth running of the home
- Full responsibility for the cleanliness and care of the home
- Family style cooking to include baking
- Laundry and ironing to include organising of wardrobes
- Running errands such as dry cleaning, post office, grocery shopping etc.
- Dealing with tradespeople as and when required
- Making sure the house is ready to receive guests for overnight stays at short notice
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this contract position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD178