Job Description for daily Housekeeper / Cook in Weybridge
Job Reference: DB412
Job Title: Daily Housekeeper
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Number of Children: 1 child aged 1
Salary: £29,000 to £30,000 gross per annum
Holiday: Statutory holiday
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm
Driver: a driver is preferred but not essential
A lovely family, who are in the process of moving to Weybridge, Surrey, are looking for an experienced Housekeeper / Cook. to care for their 3-storey house, 4 bed, 3 bath home. The role will be split approximately 75% Housekeeping and 25% cooking.
Duties will include
- Complete care and cleaning of the home
- Wardrobe management
- Preparing and serving breakfast, lunch and dinner when needed. Clearing away, tidying and cleaning the kitchen and rooms where food is eaten.
- Presenting menus for approval and discussing daily requirements with employer
- Dealing with ad-hoc grocery shopping and maintaining accounts and budgets
- Placing orders for kitchen and cleaning supplies
- Keeping patios, pathways and steps clean and tidy
- Watering household plants
- Handling petty cash and debit cards
- Dealing with tradesmen, suppliers and contractors
- Handling and dealing with online orders and returns
- Managing security alarms
- Assisting with parties
- Running errands
This role will suit you if you are an experienced Housekeeper / Cook You will be used to working in a private family and will be loyal, reliable, organised, calm and trustworthy
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB412
Please be assured that we consider every application very carefully. We will respond to you as soon as possible, if you are successfully shortlisted. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to respond to every application, due the volume of responses we receive.