Job Description for Daily Housekeeper Nanny in Ashtead (KT21)
Job Reference: DB254
Job Title: Housekeeper/Nanny (65% housekeeping, 35% childcare)
Location: Ashtead, Surrey
Number of Children: G6, G4
Pets: 2 shih Tzu dogs. Small, fluffy and friendly
Salary: £33,396 gross per year (: £500 net per week plus employers to pay Tax and National Insurance liabilities. 28 days holiday per year (5.6 weeks) to include bank holidays)
Start Date: Jan 2018
Hours Required: 7.30 am - 6.30pm, Monday -Friday with a 1-hour lunch break
Driver: Yes, a driver with own car is preferred
A lovely professional family of four are looking for an experience live-out Housekeeper Nanny to care for their home and to support Mum with the children. This is a large 5 bed, 4 bathroom house with indoor swimming pool complex in the garden. They are a fun informal family but also run several businesses, so you will need to be energetic, motivated and professional.
Both parents work, often from home and you will need to be able to switch between Housekeeping, childcare, as needed.
Duties will include:
- All cleaning to include light and deep cleaning of all rooms in the house.
- Laundry, handwashing, ironing.
- Occasional cooking for the children and sometimes whole family.
- Able to look after the children on a shared or sole charge basis when mum is out. Help with homework, activities, baking games etc with the kids.
- Able to do bath time routine with kids
- Occasional school drop off/pick-ups and taking kids to after school clubs when needed. Help looking after the dogs when family are out.
- Flexibility for up to 2 nights babysitting a week ( 1 weekday and 1 weekend evening)
We are looking for a warm caring person with a bubbly personality. Someone with a lot of energy who takes pride in their job and looking to stay with a family long-term. A loyal, trustworthy and kind individual who has a natural affinity towards children. They must have lots of energy, be self-motivated, flexible and able to use their own initiative. Pro-active and flexible in their approach.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB254