Daily Housekeeper - Oxted, Surrey
Position: (Maternity Cover Contract - 12 months)
Job Reference: DB556
Job Title: Daily Housekeeper
Location: Oxted, Surrey
Number of Children: G,12
Pets: 2 small dogs
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 gross per annum
Holiday: 28 days holiday per year (5.6 weeks) to include bank holidays
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday to Friday 7.30am-3.30pm - start and finish time may become slightly later in the school holidays.
Driver: Yes, a driver with own car is required
This is a lovely role working in an Informal and collaborative home. It is a great opportunity for someone who has a real 'can do' attitude and thrives in running a large, beautiful home.
- Daily household cleaning to exceptional standards
- Following a weekly and monthly cleaning rota encompassing cleaning of ovens, fridges & other appliances
- Washing and ironing, inclusive of all linen and towels, in addition to management of hand washing and dry-cleaning items
- Provide morning support to the family, including preparing breakfast, packing bags, childcare tasks, ie. getting ready for school, morning school run, etc. and dealing with any other urgent tasks that may have arisen.
- Online food shopping, storage of replenishment and organisation of medication and supplements
- Household tasks including co-ordinating the household post, packing for trips, storage management, setting up for visitors/meetings and providing refreshments, organising any house required maintenance.
- Supporting with meal prep and contributing to any additional tasks at mealtimes
- Oversee the care and wellbeing of the dogs - organising regular health check-ups, providing food and medication, organising care when the family are away.
The ideal person for this role will be:
- Empathetic, someone who genuinely cares about their contribution to the home and takes great pride in their work.
- Personable, positive and engaging
- A real problem solver and solutions focused
- Calm, yet able to work at pace
- Organised, a real forward planner
- Reliable and consistent
- A quick learner with exceptional attention to detail
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this contract position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up-to-date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB556.