Job Description for a Daily Nanny/Housekeeper based in Oxted, Surrey RH8
Job Reference: MD152
Job Title: Nanny/Housekeeper
Location: Oxted, Surrey RH8
Number of Children: B13, G6 and G5
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 gross per annum (£400-£450 net per week)
Start Date: January 2018
Hours Required: Monday to Friday 7.00am to 7.30pm with long hour break during the day. School holidays full time depending if the children are in holiday clubs
Driver: Yes, and must have own car
A great family based in Oxted, Surrey are looking for an experienced Nanny/Housekeeper to start in January. The ideal candidate must have worked in a similar role previously, be kind, loving, firm and fun. You will need to be very organised and really enjoy being around the children. The role is split 50% childcare and 50% Nanny.
Duties to include:
- School drop off and collection
- Making sure the children’s homework and music practice is completed
- Preparing fresh and healthy meals for the children and meal planning
- Full cleaning of the home and keeping it tidy
- Laundry and ironing
- Helping mum to keep up to date with school admin
- Arranging playdates
- School holidays, sole charge of the children if they are not in clubs.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD152