Daily Nanny / Housekeeper in Leatherhead
Job Reference: DB557
Job Title: Nanny / Housekeeper
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Number of Children: B4, B2, G2
Salary: £34, 000 to £36,000 gross per annum
Holiday: 28 days holiday per year (5.6 weeks) to include bank holidays
Start Date: Earliest start date 1st July 2021.
Hours Required: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Driver: Prefer driver but not essential
This is a lovely role within a busy family who are moving to their 4-bed home in Leatherhead. This is a busy Nanny / Housekeeper position caring for the 3 children and there is an element of housekeeping. (20%)
This is a relaxed family. Mum will be working from home 2 /3 days a week, but she will be in the garden office.
Duties will include:
- School run - drop off & pick up for boy to reception.
- Nursery run - as above for the twins who will be attending nursery for 2.5 days per week from September.
- Childcare for all 3 children in the afternoons
- Full time childcare for the twins outside of 15 hrs of nursery
- Childcare for all 3 outside of term time
- Meal prep and children's laundry
- Housework while the twins are at nursery.
We would love someone who is flexible and reliable in the event of emergencies or last-minute care needs.
Ability to provide babysitting ad hoc and do bedtime would be preferable.
In most cases we would require 8am to 6pm, however on some weeks we might look to move the hours via a later start time. Flexibility on this would be a preference.
This role will be ideal for you if you are:-
- Energetic (with a focus on outdoor activities)
- Well-mannered with a positive influence on the children
- Diverse & healthy cooking skills
- Someone who children to feel at ease and comfortable around.
- We are looking for an experienced Nanny, who has worked with children of this age.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB557.