Job Description for a Daily Nanny based in Chelsea, London
Job Reference: MD348
Job Title: Nanny
Location: Chelsea, London
Number of Children: B7, G6, B4, B2, G6 months. Nanny employed for the 2 youngest
Pets: 1 Labrador puppy
Salary: £45,000 - £50, 000 gross per annum dependent on experience
Start Date: After Covid 19 crisis
Hours Required: Term Time Monday to Friday 12pm to 8pm. School Holidays 10am to 8pm
Driver: Yes, an automatic car will be provided whilst on duty.
A very busy family are looking for a Nanny to mainly care for the 3 older children, previous experience within this age group is essential. The role will be to support the parents in providing a safe, caring, and stimulating environment in which the children can thrive and develop, so it is a shared care role for a very friendly, informal family.
Main duties to include:
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children.
- Supervise the children's activities at all times, including playdates and outings.
- Work alongside the parents, tutors and teachers to support the children with homework and reading.
- School/Nursery pick-ups and drop-offs (walking and driving.)
- Place the children down for naps and bedtime in accordance with routine.
- Bathe the children.
- Perform housework related to the children, cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas.
- Travel on family holidays - around 5 / 6 times per year.
- Family PA duties
- Occasional preparation of healthy meals for the children.
- Baking with the children in accordance with safe practices.
- Plan and lead educational activities, including reading, with the children.
- Support with homework.
- Going out with the children to widen their experiences.
- Help the children to learn through play.
The family spend time in their country house in Haslemere, Surrey, during school holidays - the nanny can live in (own room) if the commute is difficult. This should no more than 4 or 5 weeks total spread throughout the year.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD348