Daily OR Live in Nanny Housekeeper in Chiswick, London
Position: Permanent - daily or live in
Job Reference: DB635
Job Title: Nanny Housekeeper
Location: Chiswick, London
Number of Children: B14, B10, (both at boarding school), G5
Salary: £40,000 gross per annum for daily role and £37,500 for live in role
Holiday: 28 days holiday per year (5.6 weeks) to include bank holidays
Start Date: February 2022
- Live Out: 42 hours per week. Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30 am to 7:30 pm, Friday 1:30 pm to 7:30 pm. We would consider someone who could only do the Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- Live in: 50 hours per week (including babysitting). Monday, Wednesday, and Thursdays full days (7:30 to 7:30) with 3 hours off during the day during school term time. Tuesdays and Friday's half days. Occasional babysitting.
Driver: Prefer driver but not essential. Family will provide a car.
Live in Accommodation: The accommodation would be in a totally separate flat at the end of the garden which has its own access and address. It is a double bedroom flat with a very large sitting room, separate kitchen and bathroom.
This is a great role working for a family that is happy with either live in or daily, as long the candidate lives relatively locally.
They have a busy, happy, and informal home which they have recently moved to after renovating the property.
Duties will include:-
- Organising school bags, sports kit etc
- Dropping and picking youngest up from school
- Supervising youngest's homework
- Taking children to/from activities (eg holiday sports camps, youngest swims once per week)
- Picking up middle child from school bus (only until April 22 when he will be away weekly boarding)
- Cooking for children and 2 evenings per week cooking for parents
- Commencing children's bedtime routine (eg bath, pj's etc)
- Tidying and keeping main areas of home clean on days cleaner doesn't come (e.g kitchen, kids bathroom)
- Laundry, ironing and sewing
- Changing the bedding
The role is roughly a 50% housekeeping/ 50% Nanny role.
The youngest, 5 years old, goes to school just over Kew bridge (15-minute walk from the house). They are all sporty, active and loving children Given the boys boarding; the main childcare focus will be for the youngest apart from during the school holidays.
We are looking for an experienced professional with a positive attitude, reliable, flexible, trustworthy, and hardworking. The ideal candidate would be firm, confident, engaging and caring with the children as well as a healthy cook. Able to use their own initiative. Ideally sporty/outdoors inclined.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB635.