Job Description for experienced House Manager/Lifestyle PA - London and Surrey
Job Reference: DB8117
Job Title: House Manager/lifestyle PA
Location: London and Weybridge, Surrey
Salary: Circa £80,000 gross per annum, with performance related bonus.
Start Date: Immediate start availability if desired.
Driver: Driver with clean driving licence
This is a fabulous, combined House Manager/lifestyle PA role. This position offers much interest for the right candidate as it offers huge diversity from property management to the arts.
You will have the opportunity for exciting input towards potential new business strategy and being able to follow up on this.
You will be in on the ground before family office establishment.
Offers very long-term steady employment.
You will be: -
- Absolute non-smoker, car driver with clean driving license as role will require travel between Surrey and mostly, Central London.
- Fully conversant with both spoken and written English
- Well experienced to handle much varied organisation, confident to accept responsibility and see it through.
- Able to think on feet and do your best to jump into the minds of the bosses (x2).
- Fully conversant with spreadsheets and confident with usual computer programs and apps that benefit enhanced organisational skills.
- Handling of diary management, finding and chasing suppliers, research followed by creating small reports of interesting information found, travel arrangements, wardrobe management, library management (very small part) and dinner party/events, some interior design choices.
- Not absolutely necessary but if able to travel abroad on occasion, this may be helpful.
- Checking property to try and view items that need rectifications.
- Searching for and handling contractors.
- Visiting trade fairs and showrooms as required with or sometimes without employer.
This role will require travel to work and is NOT homebased.
You will be happy to drive between Surrey and London although this will most likely be predominantly one area for x number of days and the rest in the other.
Excellent communication is paramount.
You will appreciate that this role requires you to be contactable at all hours. However, this will not at all be abused post the required working days hours but will be utilised for emergencies.
We are looking for someone who can act on your own ability to make appropriate decisions and assist to establish a family office.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up-to-date DBS and or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB817.