Job Description for Part Time Housekeeper based in Godalming, Surrey
Job Reference: MD320
Job Title: Housekeeper
Location: Godalming, Surrey (GU8)
Number of Children: No childcare required
Pets: 2 X miniature dachshunds, 4 X chickens
Salary: £15-£16 gross per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: 20 hours per week, this can either be daily or a Monday and Friday
Driver: Yes, and must have own car
We are looking for a trustworthy housekeeper who has great attention to detail, to care for a lovely home. You will be an excellent housekeeper who is careful with fragile items, proactive and has great ironing skills. You will take pride in their work and yourself. It is important that you are presentable, punctual, responsible and flexible.
- Day to day cleaning of house
- Laundry and ironing (to a high standard)
- Making beds and changing sheets weekly (and as when necessary for guests)
- Vacuuming, dusting and cleaning
- Cleaning bathrooms, showers, baths etc
- Mopping floors
- Cleaning kitchen, counters and floors. Occasional dishes. Occasional cooking or food prep.
- Microwave interior weekly, oven interior monthly.
- Occasion ad hoc tasks
- Dealing with tradespeople
- Pet care
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent Housekeeper position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD320
Please be assured that we consider every application very carefully. We will respond to you as soon as possible, if you are successfully shortlisted. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to respond to every application, due the volume of responses we receive.