Job Description for Housekeeper in Guildford
Job Reference: DB574
Job Title: Housekeeper
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Number of Children: B5, B3, Girl 21 months
Salary: £16 gross per hour
Holiday: Statutory paid holiday
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 13.5 hours / week, 3 x 4.5 hours.
Driver: Not required
This is a lovely family that need a fabulous Housekeeper who can help them keep the house functioning. They are busy professionals, often working long hours around the medical and childcare needs of their three children. They are looking for a housekeeper who can work independently and flexibly and who understands the pressure on the family.
Duties will include:
- Full care and cleaning of the home, including rotational deep cleaning.
- Changing bed linen, laundry, ironing and putting away, including periodical sorting out of clothes that the children have outgrown.
- Family style cooking from recipes (e.g. pies, chilli's, pasta dishes), to include 2 meals per week and preparing snacks for school the next day.
This role will suit you if you are:
- Independent, self-motivated, and able to use your initiative.
- Able to plan your time to ensure the tasks get undertaken effectively and efficiently.
- Able to follow instructions.
- Comfortable around children.
- Professional, friendly, and diplomatic.
- Eager to learn and to find your feet in a new environment, and to ask if you have queries.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up-to-date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB574.