Job Description for live in or live out Housekeeper (multiple positions available) (DB287)
Position: Permanent and Seasonal available
Job Reference: DB287
Job Title: Housekeeper – live in or live out
Location: Chertsey, Surrey
Salary: £25,000 gross per annum (Employers to pay Tax, National Insurance and Pension liabilities)
Holiday: 28 days holiday per year (5.6 weeks) to include bank holidays
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: 40 hours pw + Overtime. Rota basis working 5/6 from 7 days
Driver: If live out, then a car is required as the estate is remote
Benefits: - BUPA healthcare, Pension, discretionary bonus
Live in accommodation for seasonal roles: - Shared 5-bedroom house accommodation with ensuite bathroom (or sharing bathroom with 1 other).
Our clients are a 6-star luxury hospitality and property management company who employ 400 permanent staff. We are looking for a number of flexible and adaptable housekeepers who are looking for a secure, long term position or for seasonal work to cover the very busy season from now until end of October 2018. The property is located near Chertsey, Surry and is not really accessible by public transport, so you will need to be a driver if you are applying for the live out positions. This is a formal, fully staffed Estate property.
It is important that the Housekeeper has
- Previous housekeeping experience (5* hotel)
- Cleaning private high-end households to a very high standard (making beds, hoovering, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, polishing furniture/silver)
Duties will include: -
- To clean assigned properties to the highest standard of cleanliness and ensure standards remain consistent in and out of season – in a ‘state of readiness’.
- Keep all hallways, staircases and lifts clean and tidy. Washing down, dusting, polishing, vacuum cleaning, sweeping and mopping by using the correct products and equipment.
- Keep all Bathrooms clean and tidy such as baths, Showers, lavatories, tiles, mirrors, vanity units and floors,
- Keep all Kitchens clean and tidy, washing dishes, pans, ovens, hobs, cupboards, floors and shelves.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent or seasonal Housekeeper position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB287.