Job Description for a Daily or Live in Housekeeper
Job Reference: MD258
Job Title: Housekeeper
Location: Weybridge, Surrey, KT13
Number of Children: G15, B13 & B10
Pets: 2 Cavachon Puppies
Salary: £33,500 gross per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday to Friday 11 am to 7pm. Plus, an overnight stay and a Saturday morning once a month
Driver: Yes, a car is provided for use on duty
Accommodation: Separate suite in main house on top floor with bedroom, bathroom, kitchen etc
A lovely, informal, busy family in Weybridge are looking for a fabulous child friendly Housekeeper to care for their home.
You will need to be reliable, friendly, positive and honest. You will be flexible, and highly professional and work to a very high standard. It is important that you are friendly and have a positive influence on children.
Duties will include; -
- Cleaning of the home to a high standard
- Laundry and ironing,
- Family style cooking
- Ordering shopping
- Giving the Children lifts to activities etc
- Accepting packages and running errands.
- Basic household tasks like turning heating up, changing light-bulbs etc.
- Occasional help setting up social events
- The family also have a flat in Soho which needs cleaning / laundry change circa once a month
- Overnight stay once a month when the parents stay at the flat in London
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent Daily or Live in Housekeeper position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD258