Job Description for a Daily Housekeeper Nanny based in Esher, Surrey
Job Reference: MD309
Job Title: Housekeeper Nanny
Location: Esher, Surrey
Number of Children: B6 and G4
Pets: 2 cats
Salary: £31,000 gross per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Tuesday to Friday 7.45am to 6.15pm. Potential for reduced hours on a Thursday if required
Driver: Yes, and car provided whilst on duty.
A busy family are looking for an experienced Housekeeper Nanny, who is reliable, punctual and proactive. The most important thing is being able to manage the home for two busy working parents and using your initiative to see things that need doing around the home. You will also enjoy having fun with the children.
Duties to include:
- Preparing the children for school and taking them to school
- Household laundry, including bedding, and ironing
- Cleaning the house and organising cupboards etc
- Putting away online grocery shopping
- Cooking healthy meals, predominantly for the children but a couple of nights a week for the family
- Occasional errands, e.g. post office, as required
- Collecting the children and doing homework, mainly reading and spelling at this stage
- During the school holidays duties above will continue but with more emphasis on childcare (the children will be at home most of the time) and less on household jobs
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD309
Please be assured that we consider every application very carefully. We will respond to you as soon as possible, if you are successfully shortlisted. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to respond to every application, due the volume of responses we receive.