Job Description for Housekeeper / Nanny in Weybridge
Job Reference: DB497
Job Title: Housekeeper / Nanny
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Number of Children: Boy 8, girl 5, boy 2
Pets: Jack Russell dog and hamster
Salary: £15 gross per hour
Holiday: Statutory holiday
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday to Friday 1pm to 6pm
Driver: Yes, a driver with own car is required
This is a lovely afternoon role working within a busy family in Weybridge.
Duties will include:
- General cleaning (in addition to cleaner who is employed),
- deep cleaning when required
- clearing up kitchen after children's supper
- tidying and organising around the home
- assisting with laundry (washing and putting away)
- ironing (must be good with business shirts),
- changing bedlinen
- ad hoc occasional household chores when time permits, eg cleaning silver
- Some occasional light cooking for children
- possible help with school run or occasional errands when needed,
- flexible care of little one when required
- occasional babysitting for all children.
This role will suit you if you are honest, reliable and a good timekeeper. You will need to be flexible and willing to help with anything and will be positive, calm, quiet and discrete. You will have the ability to see what needs to be done to keep on top of the home, but also be able take some direction when appropriate and work to a rota. You will be able to adapt to changes of routine between term time and school holidays.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB497