Job Description for a Housekeeper / Nanny based in Hampton TW12
Job Reference: MD162
Job Title: Housekeeper / Nanny
Location: Hampton TW12
Number of Children: B12 and G10
Pets: 2 cats
Salary: £15,341 to £18,216 gross per annum (Employers to pay Tax, National Insurance and Pension liabilities) (£263 to £300 net per week)
Holiday: 28 days holiday per year (5.6 weeks) to include bank holidays
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: 25 hours per week Monday to Thursday/Friday. Hours must include 3.00pm to 6/6.30pm each day, however the family are flexible on the rest of the hours.
Driver: Yes, family can provide a car whilst on duty.
A great family are looking for an experienced Housekeeper / Nanny who will be an integral part of the family. The ideal candidate will possess a can-do attitude, be honest, reliable, hard working and most of all warm and loving.
Duties to include:
- Cleaning of the 4-bedroom home
- Laundry and ironing
- Changing beds
- School collection
- Cooking the evening meal for the family
- Making sure children have done their homework
- Running errands such as dry cleaning
- Making sure the home runs smoothly i.e. schools bags/uniform are ready for the next day, naming uniform
- Flexible to do 1 or 2 nights babysitting per month is required if mum has a work event
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD162