Job Description for a Housekeeper/Nanny based in Walton-On-Thames, Surrey KT12
Job Reference: MD117
Job Title: Housekeeper/Nanny
Location: Walton-On-Thames, Surrey KT12
Number of Children: Two girls aged 5 and 4
Salary: £33,500 (£500 net per week)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: School Holidays: 8am to 7pm. School time: 7:30am to 7:30pm with 2 hour lunch break
Driver: Prefer Driver, though not essential
A lovely family based in Walton are looking for a fun-loving Housekeeper/Nanny. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role, be good natured, have good attention to detail and want to have fun with the girls.
- Getting children up and ready for School: Inc. Breakfast, dressing, making sure they have everything they need for the day.
- Ensure the girls are bathed, well dressed and maintained.
- Collecting children after school at 3pm. Bringing them home, having meals prepared, helping with homework, having fun activities and games to play
- Arrange play dates
- Take to classes or activities
- Keeping house very clean, Inc. emptying dishwasher, dusting, mopping, making beds, and cleaning bathrooms, bedrooms and living areas in the house. General tasks e.g. cleaning oven, refrigerator, windows, Keeping patios, pathways and steps clean and tidy etc.
- Collecting, washing, ironing and returning laundry to the appropriate place. With care for delicate items
- Managing the wardrobe
- Arranging dry-cleaning
- Making healthy breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for children
- Preparing parents dinner but not cooking
- Answering door and taking deliveries
- Watering household plants
- Carrying out weekly grocery shopping
- Dealing with tradesmen, suppliers and contractors
- Carrying out any other reasonably tasks
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD117