Job Description for a Housekeeper Nanny based in Cobham, Surrey
Job Reference: MD415
Job Title: Housekeeper Nanny
Location: Cobham, Surrey
Number of Children: Family 1 - B8, G11. Family 2 - B11, G8
Pets: Family 1 - 1 dog, tortoise, 2 hamsters. Family 2 - 1 dog
Salary: £15.00 to £16.00 gross per hour
Start Date: August/September
Hours Required: Family 1 - 1pm to 7pm Monday to Friday. Family 2 - 2-3 hours in the morning Monday to Friday
Driver: Yes, and must have own car
This is a full time position where you will be working for 2 families. One in the morning and the other in the afternoon. The successful candidate will run the household efficiently and will undertake tasks without prompting, ensuring that the house is kept clean, tidy and organised. For the childcare element, the successful candidate will be friendly, cheerful and enthusiastic and enjoy spending time with children. Reliability is critical as both households are busy. Ability to supervise cleaners will also be important.
As a shared role they are looking for a candidate who will be flexible on a day-to-day basis across both households. The employers will take responsibility for allocating hours across households and will be responsive to feedback, this is very much a shared role across two close families who will work together.
Duties to include:
- Full care and cleaning of the homes
- Laundry and ironing, including folding according to instructions and putting away laundry for all the family
- Family 1 - arranging online grocery deliveries, unpacking groceries and re-stocking as needed. Running errands - dry cleaning, collecting/dropping off parcels, etc.
- Family 1 - school pickups, homework supervision, some light cooking. Arranging and supervising occasional play dates, organising school bag and materials, games kit, swimming kit, etc.
- Occasional babysitting would be a bonus but not essential
- Dog walking for Family 1 also a bonus but not essential.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD415