Job Description for a Housekeeper Nanny based in Farnham, Surrey
Job Reference: MD436
Job Title: Housekeeper Nanny
Location: Farnham, Surrey
Number of Children: B&G twins 16, G twins 12, B3, G1
Pets: 1 cat and 1 large friendly dog
Salary: £35,000 to £38,000 gross per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday to Friday totalling 53 hours per week
Driver: Yes, and will be provided whilst on duty
A lovely client is looking for an experienced Housekeeper Nanny to start as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will be kind, hardworking, love children of all ages and she a confident driver who enjoys cooking.
Duties to include:
- Complete care and cleaning of the home
- Laundry and a very small amount of ironing (just school uniform for 3 children and occasional work shirt)
- Driving (picking up from Farnham station, sport clubs in Guildford and Farnham area).
- Occasional food shopping
- Preparing children's food (mum also help with this)
- On average 1-2 hrs childcare per day for younger 2 children although this varies a lot depending on what mum has to do and whether it is the school holidays
- Travel with the family on occasion
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD436