Job Description for a Housekeeper / Nanny in Godalming, Surrey
Job Reference: MD223
Job Title: Housekeeper / Nanny
Location: Godalming, Surrey GU8
Children: G7, B5, G3
Salary: £15 gross per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday to Thursday 12.00pm to 7.00pm. Additional hours required during the school holidays.
Driver: Yes, and a car will be provided whilst on duty
Experienced Housekeeper / Nanny for a casual household where the role is 50% childcare and 50% Housekeeping. The ideal candidate will be flexible, organised as well as being caring and proactive. Will be working alongside mum mainly during the afterschool hours.
Duties will include:
- School pickups, activity drop off & pick up
- Doing fun things especially in the school holidays, trips out, toddler groups, playgrounds.
- Preparation of all children's meals
- Bath-time and bedtime routine
- Homework or pre-school activities
- Occasional evening babysitting by discussion and agreement.
- Looking after and keeping on top of the kids Eczema and Asthma medication.
- Family have cleaners, so it will be general house tidying and organisation and making sure the house is clean and tidy at the end of the day.
- Take delivery of and help do online weekly shop if needed
- Help coordinate cleaners to ensure house is clean.
- Light errands e.g. take something to the post office, dry cleaning, taking delivery of parcels, collecting children's prescriptions
- General laundry duties for whole family including changing of bed linen
- Cook family meals.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent Housekeeper / Nanny position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid, or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD223