Job Description for a Housekeeper Nanny based in Haslemere, Surrey
Job Reference: MD440
Job Title: Housekeeper Nanny
Location: Haslemere, Surrey
Number of Children: G10, B10, B14, B17
Pets: 1 dog, 3 cats, some birds, tortoise, rabbits, turtles, iguana
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 gross per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday, Tuesday, and Friday 7am to 7pm
Driver: Yes, and car provided whilst on duty
A busy family based in Haslemere, Surrey is looking for an experienced Housekeeper to work 3 days per week. The family employ another Housekeeper nanny who works the other days. The role will be split 70% Housekeeping and 30% Childcare.
This role will suit someone who is discreet, loyal, caring and hard working as well as being organised, helpful with a positive outlook and happy to be part of family life. Must possess excellent communication skills and ideally be flexible. Must be PC literate.
Duties to include:
- General tidying of the home as the family has a daily cleaner.
- Laundry and ironing
- Placing internet shop orders and putting shopping away, general shopping / messages, some diary management for the family and in particular the children's diaries
- Preparing healthy meals for the children to include packed lunches
- School drop off and taking to any activities, events etc.
- Ensuring all school bags / equipment is ready - ordering and organising anything that is required for all school related activities.
- Organise and manage pet administration in terms of organising vet visits, pet care plans etc.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD440