Housekeeper Nanny in Lambeth (SW4)
Job Reference: DB581
Job Title: Housekeeper / Nanny
Location: Lambeth (SW4)
Number of Children: G12, B10
Pets: a cat
Salary: £16 gross per hour
Holiday: 28 days holiday per year (5.6 weeks) to include bank holidays
Start Date: August 2021
Hours Required: Monday to Friday 12 -to 6.30pm
Driver: a driver is not required
This is a lovely role, working with a family with children aged 12 and 10. They live in a 5 bed/3 bath home and we are looking for someone who will care for the home, cook simple, healthy meals and enjoy spending time with the children,
Duties will include:
- Cleaning the home, and weekly cleaner employed
- Cooking healthy dinners for family (simple taste - not complex meals)
- Prepping simple lunches for children to take to school
- keeping downstairs clean and tidy every day
- laundry -clothes and towels
- PA type duties such as booking haircuts for kids; going to post office; simple shopping
This role will be ideal for you, if you are dependable, reliable, able to entertain children with board games or cooking, able to jolly children into going to swimming class or piano class. Calm and steady with parents. Clear communicator.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB581.