Job Description for Housekeeper (DB303)
Job Reference: DB303
Job Title: Part time Housekeeper
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Number of Children: Boys aged 10 and 7
Pets: 2 cats, 1 fish
Salary: £15 gross per hour (Family responsible for Tax, National Insurance and Pension liabilities)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Tuesday and Friday. 6-7 hours per day (flexible start/finish times 9-10am, until 4-5pm)
Driver: Prefer driver, but not essential
A lovely family in Guildford are looking for a reliable, experienced Housekeeper for 2 days per week to care for their modern, very tidy, 5 bed home.
Duties will include:
- Clean the entire house each week (e.g. mop floors, clean bathrooms and kitchen/utility)
- Rota cleaning of oven, fridge, internal glass windows, outside garden furniture etc.
- Cook light meals occasionally/in school holidays.
- Might need to take in parcels, receive grocery shopping and put it away.
- Would be required to let in gardeners/external window cleaners on appropriate days
You will have a very high standard of cleaning and ironing. You will be a self-starter and be
someone who has a good attention to detail.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB303