Job Description for a Part Time Housekeeper in Pyford, Surrey MD235
Job Reference: MD235
Job Title: Housekeeper
Location: Pyrford, Surrey GU22
Number of Children: G4 and B1
Pets: Catalan Sheepdog
Salary: £15.00 gross per hour (Family responsible for Tax, National Insurance and Pension liabilities)
Holiday: Pro Rata
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. 3 hours per day, ideally in the morning
Driver: Prefer driver, though not essential
A busy family are looking for an experienced professional Housekeeper who has excellent organisational skills, good with and enjoys children. Used to dogs and the chaos of family life and can adapt accordingly. Must also be a good communicator.
Duties to include:
- Cleaning of the 4 bedroom home
- Laundry and ironing to include changing beds
- Receiving grocery shopping
- Organising cupboards
- Occasional dog walking (about once per week)
- Family style cooking/baking/batch cooking (once or twice a week)
- Making children's' lunch boxes
- Occasional errands to the post office.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent Housekeeper position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD235