Job Description for a Live in Domestic Couple
Job Reference: MD266
Job Title: Domestic Couple
Location: Windlesham, Surrey GU20
Number of Children: 2 children aged 13 and 11
Pets: 2 dogs
Salary: £30,500 to 34,700 gross per annum per person
Start Date: May
Hours Required: 5 days per week, to include weekends. 6.30am to 9.30pm depending on shifts
Driver: yes, a car will be provided
Accommodation: Studio flat with separate entrance. Ensuite bathroom and dressing area. Outdoor patio area.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced, energetic and flexible couple to join a busy family home.
This position does require split shifts and flexibility with your days off. The position requires a couple who are on the ball and work to a high standard. The property consists of 7 bedrooms and 4 acres of garden to include kitchen garden and a small greenhouse. You must be able to work independently and with professionalism. Discretion is paramount as well as being honest and reliable. They are looking for a couple who will grow and become part of the family.
Duties to include:
- Housekeeping, Laundry and ironing
- Knowledge and experience with Silver, Antiques and Fine Fabrics
- Family Cooking
- Assisting with dinner parties and formal events-outside chef is hired for larger parties
- Garden maintenance - to work alongside a once a week gardener
- Groundsman and security duties
- Driving - it is essential both drive
- Household errands
- Animal care - 2 dogs
- Assisting with the 2 children - (to include proxy parenting on occasion)
- Maintaining out buildings and properties on site
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent Live in Domestic Couple position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD266