Description for a Live In Domestic Couple based in Virginia Water, Surrey
Job Reference: MD351
Job Title: Domestic Couple
Location: Virginia Water, Surrey GU25
Number of Children: B20 and G17
Pets: 2 very friendly dogs
Salary: £30,000 gross per annum per person depending on experience and skills
Start Date: July
Hours Required: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 7.00am to 1.30pm and 5.30pm to 8.00pm. Wednesday 7.00am to 12.30pm and Saturday from 9.00 - 1.00pm
Driver: Yes (for the Houseman/Gardener/Driver)
Accommodations: Self-contained 2 bedroom flat
A lovely family in Virginia Water, Surrey, are looking for an experienced Live In Domestic Couple. The ideal candidates will be friendly, well presented with good organisational skills and a 'can do' attitude. You must speak English well and demonstrate longevity in previous jobs.
The family travel extensively, (usually around 14-16 weeks per year) and your annual leave can be taken during this time. Some dog sitting will also be required.
Duties to include:
- Cleaning to include deep cleaning, organising and tidying of all areas of a five bedroom all with en-suite and a 6-reception room home
- All laundry to include delicate items for handwash. Ironing to a high standard.
- Wardrobe management. Keep wardrobes organised (according to season, evening/day). Keep shoes clean and polished
- Packing and unpacking of suitcases.
- Assist with cooking or cook meals for the family. Assist with the occasional dinner party. Serve at the table. Daily breakfast service includes cooked breakfast.
- Valeting cars to a high standard
- Keeping garages and outbuildings tidy and clean
- Keeping the garden and terraces tidy and keep clean house entrances, paths, drive, gates etc
- Gardening to include lawns, hedges, shrubs etc
- Arranging routine maintenance of gardening equipment and machinery
- Cleaning and maintenance of indoor pools Jacuzzi and steam room
- Arranging and coordination with external contractors
- During spring and summer, manage and dress the terraces (cushions, mattresses etc.)
- Driving for the owner, family and guests
- Walking the 2 friendly dogs
- Keeping boot room and shoes clean and polished
- Running errands
- When entertaining you will be expected to greet guests and serving food & drinks etc.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent Live in Domestic Couple position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD351