Job Description for a Live in Housekeeper based in Winchester, Hampshire
Job Reference: MD378
Job Title: Live in Housekeeper
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Number of Children: No children currently but ideal candidate should be prepared for their role to evolve to include childcare as and when the family decides to grow.
Pets: 2 Dachshunds
Salary: £33,000 to £35,000 gross per annum
Start Date: End of March
Hours Required: 50 hours per week over 5 days
Driver: Yes, and a car will be provided whilst on duty
Accommodation: Self contained bedroom with bathroom and kitchen
This is lovely role for an experienced Housekeeper who would be willing to do childcare in the future. The ideal candidate will be positive, discreet when necessary and possess a flexible attitude to duties.
Duties to include:
- Assistance with food preparation for dinner parties/entertaining, table preparation and service
* Cooking meals &/or food preparation
* Deep cleaning & upkeep throughout property to a high standard
* Laundry, washing and ironing
* Food shopping
* Pet care for two small dogs, walking, cleaning, vet appointments
* Liaising with contractors for house maintenance & deliveries
* Travel with clients when required
* House sitting
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD378