Job Description for a Live in Nanny Housekeeper based in Caterham, Surrey
Job Reference: MD407
Job Title: Nanny Housekeeper
Location: Caterham, Surrey
Number of Children: G7, G5, G2
Pets: 2 Cats and Fish
Salary: £33,000 to £35,000 gross per annum
Start Date: 2 August
Hours Required: Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm
Driver: Yes, car provided whilst on duty
Accommodation: Bedroom: double bed, dressing table, tv, desk and chair, easy chair, wardrobe.
Bathroom: separate shower room on top floor shared occasionally with guests.
Our client is looking for an experienced Nanny Housekeeper where the role is split 80% childcare and 20% housekeeping. The ideal candidate will be reliable, organised, discreet and fun loving.
- Get children ready for school/nursery
- School/nursery run
- Cooking meals for the children
- Organising/taking them to extracurricular activities
- Caring for and entertaining children when they are not at school/nursery
- Organising social calendar for the children
- Organising activities for preschool aged child
- Cleaning/laundry/ironing for the household
- Travel with the family on occasion
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD407