Job Description for Live in Nanny / Housekeeper in Kidlington Oxfordshire
Job Reference: DB832
Job Title: Live in Nanny Housekeeper
Location: Kidlington Oxfordshire
Number of Children: B4, B2, G newborn
Pets: 2 dogs, 5 chickens
Salary: £32,000 to £37,000 gross per annum.
Additional benefits: All food provided during working hours, Car can be used outside working hours
Holiday: 28 days holiday per year (5.6 weeks) to include bank holidays
Start Date: April 2024
Hours Required: Monday to Friday - 8am to 6pm. occasional babysitting.
Driver: Yes, a driver is required, and a car is provided
Live-in accommodation: Separate annexe with en-suite bedroom and large open plan kitchen / dining area.
This is a lovely live in Nanny Housekeeper role with a young and fun family just outside Oxford.
Mum is currently on maternity leave so the role will be a mixture of sole and shared charge.
This Fun and informal family are looking for a caring nanny who loves children and enjoys being outside in the countryside
They are looking for someone who is happy to pitch in with the housekeeping, as well as do what needs doing with the children.
The family are looking for a proactive, warm, and caring nanny, who is a good communicator and professional, with a kind and fair approach to discipline. An adventurous Nanny with a passion for outdoors and planning fun outdoor activities for the children is a must.
Duties will include
- All typical nursey duties are required including arranging age-related activities
- taking 2-year-old to classes
- School pickups
- Keeping children's rooms and playroom tidy
- Assisting with the children's development
- Housework is also required in the form of helping out with washing, keeping kitchen tidy after meals etc
You will be:
- Comfortable planning activities and days out for differing ages
- Confident driver, as the family love rurally
- Happy to do some housekeeping and to muck-in with general family life
- Comfortable with pets, as the family have both dogs and chickens, which the children adore
- Is happy to take the children swimming in summer months
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB832.