Job Description for a Live in Nanny based in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
Job Reference: MD353
Job Title: Nanny
Location: Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
Number of Children: B4 and B8
Salary: £35,500 gross per annum (Family responsible for Tax, National Insurance and Pension liabilities) week)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: 5 days per week to include weekends from 7.00am to 7.00pm
Driver: Yes, and must have own car
Accommodation: Private entrance to a large guest room on the first floor, which has its own en suite bathroom and separate access to a kitchen downstairs. Wifi is available with TV in room.
A lovely returning client is looking for a live in Nanny to start as soon as possible who is looking for a long-term position. The ideal candidate will be compassionate, caring and needs to have lots of patience, energy and not be phased by a child having a serious meltdown. You must have previous experience of working with children who have ADHD and Autism
Duties to include:
- Playing with the children
- Looking after and caring for both the boys and all their needs. Sometimes it might be just one of the boys, so the parents can focus and spend quality time with them individually
- Help cook daily meals for the boys.
- Daily school run when needed
- Housekeeping duties related to the children
- Help with the children's education /schooling and in particular supervise school homework and current home-schooling
- Help take boys to playdates, birthday parties and any after school and weekend clubs/gym
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD353