Daily or live in Housekeeper / Nanny - Woking
Job Reference: DB578
Job Title: Daily or live in Housekeeper / Nanny.
Location: Woking, Surrey
Number of Children: Children aged 2 and 7 months.
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 gross per annum
Holiday: 28 days holiday per year (5.6 weeks) to include bank holidays
Start Date: August 2021
Hours Required: Monday to Friday - 7am to 7-m (about 9 working hours per day) Ideally, happy to swop one half day for a Saturday morning, twice a month.
Driver: Prefer driver but not essential
Accommodation if live in: Private bedroom with en-suite.
This is a lovely role near Woking, working with a young family. He role is 70% Housekeeping and 30% nanny duties. The family are happy for either lie in or daily.
Duties will include:
- Helping get children up in the morning and with their meals/ bath /bed
- Responsibility for keeping the house clean and tidy to include daily and weekly roles
- Laundry and ironing and wardrobe management
- Fresh and healthy family style cooking
- Packed lunches and batch cooking
- Planning weekly shop, with an eye to avoiding waste
- Sterilising baby bottles and equipment
- Preparing house for guests
This role will suit you if you are Somebody who enjoys managing a family home, who will take pride in organising it and making it run smoothly for the family. We are looking for someone who is happy to work with Mum, as she is home.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB578.