Job Description for a Housekeeper Nanny based in Esher, Surrey
Job Reference: MD491
Job Title: Housekeeper Nanny
Location: Esher, Surrey
Number of Children: G6 and G2
Salary: £18-£20 gross per hour
Holiday: Statutory Paid Holiday
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8am to 1pm. Family would consider the hours split over 4 days.
Driver: Prefer driver, though not essential
A lovely returning client is looking for an experienced Housekeeper Nanny where the role will be split 80% Housekeeping and 20% Childcare. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, flexible, gentle, and enjoy being around the children and getting them involved with what you are doing as they love the activity of helping around the house.
Duties to include:
- Complete care and cleaning of the home to include deep cleans
- Laundry, ironing and wardrobe management
- Helping organise and declutter the children's cupboards, toys and clothes as needed Putting away grocery orders
- Keeping track of empties / products running low to add to the grocery list
- Cover for the children when they are sick/school holidays (children take priority over the cleaning)
- Preparing meals for the children (generally mum has made something)
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD491