Job Description for Nanny Housekeeper in Fulham
Job Reference: DB808
Job Title: Nanny, Nanny/Housekeeper
Location: Fulham, SW London
Number of Children: B4.5, G1.5
Pets: No pets
Salary: £32,000 gross per annum
Holiday: Statutory paid holiday
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday to Thursday 12pm-6:30pm but also 8am-6:30pm during school holidays.
Driver: No, a driver is not required
This is a lovely Nanny H role working with a professional family in Fulham.
Duties will include:
- Nursery/school pick up and drop off.
- Basic help with homework (very basic, ie. Spelling, writing, drawing).
- Playing with children.
- Meal preparation/cooking for children/family (children eat same meal as parents).
- Light housework, if time permits
You will have
- Patience with children. `
- Good communication skills and keeping parents updated.
- Good at following directions/instructions.
- Well organised and reliable.
- Happy to do light housekeeping.
It would be great if you are local.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up-to-date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB808.