Job Description for a Daily Nanny based in Wonersh, Surrey
Job Reference: MD524
Job Title: Nanny
Location: Wonersh, Surrey and on occasion at Holland Park, London
Number of Children: B3 and B 6 months
Pets: 2 cats and 2 dogs
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 gross per annum
Holiday: Statutory Paid Holiday
Start Date: September
Hours Required: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Driver: Yes, and car provided whilst on duty - must be confident
A returning client is looking for an experienced Nanny to start in September. The role will be on a share charge basis with mum as she is hands on. The ideal candidate will ideally be able to speak Spanish, possess good communication skills, and be a confident swimmer as the home has a swimming pool.
The role will be predominantly based in Wonersh, Surrey, however the family do spend time at their property in Holland Park, London on occasion, so must be able to travel between the properties.
Duties to include:
- Childcare on a share charge basis
- Playing with the children who enjoy being outdoors, gardening, arts and crafts etc
- Taking to children to activities, classes, days out etc
- Housekeeping related to the children - such as toy rotation, sterilizing bottles, stock replenishing nappies, creams etc.
- Cooking of fresh and healthy meals from scratch for the children and family when required
- The eldest is starting pre school in September, so will need dropping and collecting
- Ad hoc babysitting
- Travel with the family. They go to the USA every Summer for 4-6 weeks
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD524