Job Description for Nanny / Housekeeper in Woking, Surrey
Job Reference: DB823
Job Title: Nanny / Housekeeper (light Housekeeping)
Location: Woking, Surrey
Number of Children: B10 month
Salary: £18 to £20 gross per hour
Holiday: Statutory paid holiday
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday - ideally 8am to 7pm, but can be flexible on start time.
Driver: A driver with own car is required
This is a lovely predominantly Nanny role, but with light housekeeping for a family of 3, in Woking. They live in a 3-storey townhouse in a calm and quiet square. They have lovely and very helpful neighbours.
Duties will include:
- Predominantly childcare for 10-month-ol to ensure he is engaged with various education needs for his age and playtime.
- Age and stage development
- Feeding ability-baby led weaning.
- Encourage him to speak and walk (safely).
- Light housework for family including being able to cook a healthy meal for the family.
This role will suit you if you are: -
- Friendly, jovial and keen to work in her role.
- Able to keep the little one engaged.
- Works very well with baby and family
- Reliable, punctual and motivated
- Able to come up with ideas to keep the little one entertained.
Whilst, not essential, the ability to speak Tamil, is a huge plus point.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB823.