Job Description for a Live in Nanny / Housekeeper in Oxshott, Surrey
Job Reference: MD232
Job Title: Nanny / Housekeeper
Location: Oxshott, Surrey KT22
Number of Children: G13, B11, B9 and B2
Pets: French Bulldog
Salary: £29,500 - £33,000 gross per annum (Family responsible for Tax, National Insurance and Pension liabilities)
Holiday: 28 days holiday per year (5.6 weeks) to include bank holidays
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday to Friday 7.00am to 8.00pm with a 2-hour break during the day
Driver: Yes, car will be provided whilst on duty
A large busy family are looking for a Nanny / Housekeeper to start as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will be flexible, family focussed and enjoy being around children. You will also need to be able to multitask, have good organisational skills and be a good driver and cook.
Duties to include:
- Helping with breakfast and getting the children ready to go to school
- Cleaning of the home and keeping it tidy (cleaners employed to do weekly deep cleans)
- Laundry and ironing
- Family style cooking using fresh ingredients
- Organising of school uniforms, sports kit etc.
- Travel with the family in the Summer normally for about a week
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent Nanny / Housekeeper position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD232