Job Description for a Daily Nanny Housekeeper in Cobham
Job Reference: DB668
Job Title: Nanny Housekeeper
Location: Cobham, Surrey
Number of Children: G10, G7, B3
Salary: £35,000 gross per annum
Holiday: Statutory paid holiday
Start Date: Mid May 2022
Hours Required: Monday to Friday - 7.30am - 6pm
Driver: Yes, a driver with own car is required
This is a lovely Nanny Housekeeper role for two full-time working parents with 3 children, 2 girls and 1 boy, ages 10, 7 and 3. Girls are in school (currently in Wimbledon but moving to a school in Cobham in September). The position requires full time care of their son (3.5yrs) until September, when he will be going into nursery at a Cobham school.
Duties will include: -
- Taking children to and from school/nursery/clubs each day
- Preparation of required meals (dinner during term time, lunch and dinner outside)
- Keeping children engaged and active, especially outside of term time
- coordinating and arranging children's diaries, including organising any presents for friends' birthday parties when asked
- Keeping house neat and tidy
- All clothes washing + bed linen once a week
- Ironing when necessary
- Full house clean once a week
This role will suit you if you are reliable, warm yet firm, friendly, experienced and creative.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB668.