Job Description for daily Nanny Housekeeper in Cobham
Job Reference: DB291
Job Title: Nanny Housekeeper
Location: Cobham, Surrey
Number of Children: B-14, B-12, G-5
Salary: £28,000 to £31,000 gross per annum (Family responsible for Tax, National Insurance and Pension liabilities) + bonus
Holiday: Statutory Holiday
Start Date: Mid-June 2018
Hours Required: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7.30am to 7pm. Thursday 3.30-7.30pm. occasional evening and overnight (but rare)
Driver: A driver with own car is required
This is a lovely role for a casual family in Cobham, Surrey. The older children are very self-sufficient and will only need to be driven to their activities when needed, as well as dinner cooked. The 5-year-old girl is the main child who requires childcare outside school hours.
Duties will include: -
- grocery shopping
- run errands
- manage tradesmen on an ad hoc basis (plumber etc),
- keeping the kids' rooms and bathrooms clean and tidy
- ensure the house is clean and tidy at the end of day (kitchen, entrance, lounge)
Please note that the family have a cleaning crew who comes once a week to do the heavy cleaning, but cleaning top-up will be necessary on a daily basis.
- prepare dinner, lunch box
- drive daughter to and from school
- drive boys when necessary to their after-school activities (they bike most of the time)
- give daughter her bath
- manage playdates when her friends are over
- stimulate our daughter (puzzles, reading, arts and craft etc)
- ensure the kids' wellbeing, update on kids' day and communicate promptly to Mum any issues
Nanny component of job will naturally increase during school holidays (with the organisation of outings for our daughter)
You will be trustworthy, personable and honest. You will love working with children and be organised and a good communicator.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent Nanny Housekeeper position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB291