Job Description for a Daily Nanny Housekeeper (Light Housekeeping) based in Farnham, Surrey
Job Reference: MD319
Job Title: Nanny Housekeeper
Location: Farnham, Surrey GU9
Number of Children: B9 and B7
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 gross per annum
Start Date: January 2020
Hours Required: Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm with a long break during the day during term time and full time in the school holidays
Driver: Yes, and must have own car
A busy family are looking for an experienced Nanny Housekeeper (Light Housekeeping), who is warm, fun, organised, positive and reliable. The current Nanny has been with them for 7 years and is only leaving as she is having a baby.
Duties to include:
- Get boys ready for school/ dressed/ breakfast/ bags packed
- School drop off and collection
- Housekeeping to include laundry, changing the beds, ironing, tidying the playroom, boys' bedrooms and kitchen (the family employ a cleaner)
- Admin related to the children i.e. sorting birthday parties, school admin, organising and hosting playdates
- Take the children to afterschool activities
- Help with homework
- Cook dinner
- Bedtime routine
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent Nanny Housekeeper position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD319
Please be assured that we consider every application very carefully. We will respond to you as soon as possible, if you are successfully shortlisted. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to respond to every application, due the volume of responses we receive.