Job Description for Nanny Housekeeper
Job Reference: DB367
Job Title: Nanny Housekeeper
Location: Walton on Thames, Surrey
Number of Children: B-16, G-12, G-9
Salary: £35,000 to £39,000 gross per annum
Holiday: 28 days holiday per year (5.6 weeks) to include bank holidays
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday to Friday 7.30 - 7.30 with time off during the day.
Driver: Yes, a driver is required, and a car provided for use on duty
The family will also consider a live-in candidate. - separate accommodation - bedroom / bathroom
This is a great position for an experienced Nanny Housekeeper. It is a 50% Nanny and 50% housekeeping role. Ideally the family are looking for a daily person, but will consider live in, also.
This is a large 6-bedroom family home and they have 3 children and a dog.
Duties will include:
- full childcare which includes lifts to and from school, ensuring bags are packed, preparing and packing snacks/lunches as required, supervising homework for 9 year old, and instrument practice, lifts to and from after-school clubs, arranging playdates and holiday activities for 9 year old, working out the schedule each week if activities change with sports matches / school trips, liaising with other lift club helpers etc
- general housekeeping and cleaning, including managing the cleaner (employed 2 days per week)
- meal planning, cooking meals for the family
- laundry and ironing
- shopping and errands (including weekly online shopping order)
- dog walking and taking care of the dog (which may include taking him to the vet from time to time)
- attending to contractors around the house.
We are looking for a long-term nanny/ housekeeper. The family had their first nanny for 8 years and would like someone to become part of the family and support them as the children grow up. There is flexibility at the end of the day if all work has been done, children are home and the 16-year-old is home to babysit the younger two. They try to be hands on parents but have busy jobs. They do have a strong network to support when they need to be in 3 places at once and our perfect employee will support and enhance that network and maintain those strong relationships.
This role will suit you if you have experience of working with / raising children and understanding teenagers is important.
You will be reliable, flexible with great inter - personal and organisational skills
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB367