Job Description for a Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
Job Reference: MD263
Job Title: Nanny Housekeeper
Location: Earlsfield, South West London
Number of Children: B1, B4 and G14 who is very self sufficient
Pets: 1 very friendly Jack Russell
Salary: £15 to £16 gross per hour
Holiday: Statutory holiday
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday to Thursday/Friday 1pm to 6.30pm, plus 1 babysit per week till 10.30/11pm.
Driver: Yes, and a car will be provided whilst on duty
A busy family are looking for an experienced Nanny Housekeeper who is responsible, energetic and who can focus on the children whilst in their care and will be willing to play, paint, draw, read books and most of all have fun with them.
Duties to include:
- Collect the boys from nursery at 4.30pm daily.
- Take to the park for 30 minutes then home for a light supper. (They would have eaten tea at school at 4pm).
- Do the bedtime routine
- Cleaning and keeping the house tidy. Parents will also keep the house tidy in general.
- Laundry to include weekly changing of the beds. Ironing is done by the dry cleaners
- Hoover & mop the floors once a week downstairs
- Collect dry cleaning if needed, order weekly shop if needed
- Running if required
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent Nanny Housekeeper position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD263