Job Description for a Nanny based in Weybridge, Surrey
Job Reference: MD280
Job Title: Nanny
Location: Weybridge, Surrey KT13
Number of Children: G4
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000 gross per annum depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Typically, Monday to Friday. 1pm to 7pm Term Time and 9am to 6pm or 10am to 7pm in the school holidays. You will be paid equal amounts throughout the year
Driver: Yes, and must have own car
A returning client is looking for an experienced Nanny to start as soon as possible on a sole charge basis. The ideal candidate will be energetic, reliable, possess previous experience with 5-7-year olds, and ideally possess child development qualifications.
Duties to include:
- Helping with homework, Kumon
- Taking to play dates, swimming, football etc
- Preparing clothes, shoes etc. for school the next day
- Cooking of the child's meals
- child's laundry and ironing
- Light housework around the child - cleaning kitchen floors, tidying up, cleaning toys, sports equipment, shoes etc.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent Nanny position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD280