Job Description for Housekeeper Nanny in East Molesey
Job Reference: DB490
Job Title: Housekeeper / Nanny
Location: East Molesey, Surrey
Number of Children: B-11 and G-7
Pets: a small lap dog
Salary: £15 gross per hour
Holiday: Statutory paid holiday
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 5 hours per day - in the afternoon
Driver: Prefer driver but not essential
This is a lovely position working in a lovely renovated, family home. The family are looking for someone who wants to settle into the role for the long-term.
Duties will include: -
- whole house dusted, hoovered and all non-carpeted areas mopped
- 3 bathrooms need thorough cleaning and the downstairs loo also.
- The children's laundry needs washing and ironing
- Bedlinen in 3 bedrooms to be replaced each week, washed and ironed
- If there is time, adult laundry - washing and ironing - would be fantastic, as well as unpacking online shopping.
- The dog will need lunch at 1.30 and to be walked to the school to pick up my daughter (possibly)
- Collect daughter from school at 4pm (15 min walk)
- Serve, or sometimes prepare, children evening meal
Wea re looking for someone who is warm and kind with the children. The children respond best to bubblier personalities with a sense of humour. In terms of the role, someone reliable, caring, responsible and eager to be part of the family. Someone who is genuinely motivated to care and make life easier. You will want to use your initiative and be able to see what needs doing.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB490