Job Description for a Part Time Child Friendly Housekeeper based in Betchworth, Surrey
Job Reference: MD191
Job Title: Housekeeper
Location: Betchworth, Surrey RH3
Number of Children: B12 and G9
Pets: One cat and a Cocker Spaniel
Salary: £19,500 gross per annum
Holiday: 28 days holiday per year (5.6 weeks) to include bank holidays
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday to Friday 10.00am to 3.00pm or 9.30am to 2.30pm
Driver: Yes, and must have own car
A relaxed and friendly family are looking for an experienced Housekeeper to enable the family to come home to a clean and tidy house. This will enable the parents who both work full time to spend more time relaxing with their children etc. during their free time and less time tidying and organising!
Duties to include:
- Tidying kitchen and making beds
- Cleaning house
- Sourcing and booking tradesmen to do repairs and redecoration around the house
- Organise clothing and linen cupboards
- Organise children's rooms
- Running errands as required
- Keeping an eye on the kids for an hour or two during the school holidays if both parents need to pop into the office
- Feeding the cat if the family are travelling
- Washing and ironing clothes and ensuring school uniforms and sports kits are ready.
- Possibly some food shopping and food preparation but that is not essential.
- Receiving and unpacking shopping (we use ocado)
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent Housekeeper position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD191