Job Description for part time Housekeeper / Family Cook
Job Reference: MD404
Job Title: Part Time Housekeeper
Location: Banstead, Surrey
Number of Children: Two boys aged 4 & 8
Pets: x3 chickens
Salary: £15/16 gross per hour
Holiday: Statutory paid holiday
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Family are flexible, but 3 hours a day / 3, 4 or 5 days a week.
Driver: A driver is preferred, but not essential
Our client is looking for an experienced Part Time Housekeeper for their four-bed detached home. This role will suit you if you are experienced, organised and a good timekeeper. They are looking for someone who is a competent cook with good ideas. You will be tidy, reliable, and responsible.
Duties will include:
- Complete care and cleaning of the home to a high standard
- Ironing shirts (5 a week) plus the odd other clothing items
- Changing beds
- Cooking some family dinners
- Preparing some lunch foods that can be made in advance
- Cook once a week a batch for the chickens.
- Occasional trip to the shop / farm shop
- In the spring and summer, they would require time to be spent on watering the gardens
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up-to-date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD404