Job Description for a Part Time Housekeeper based in Guildford, Surrey GU4
Job Reference: MD164
Job Title: Housekeeper
Location: Guildford, Surrey GU4
Number of Children: B13 and G10
Pets: 2 Cockapoo’s
Salary: £12-£13 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday to Friday 1.30pm to 5.30pm
Driver: Yes, and a car will be provided whilst on duty
A busy family based in Guildford are looking for an experienced Housekeeper to start as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will have very high standards for cleaning a significant property. Experience in understanding best methods and products to use for different tasks. Proactive in planning a weekly/monthly/seasonal cycle of cleaning, what's needed daily vs. occasionally. Reliability, punctuality, friendliness and respectfulness coupled with high attention to detail. Easy around older children and pets.
Duties to include:
- Daily tidying of 3 bedrooms and bathrooms, kitchen and family entrance area.
- Regular cleaning of all areas from cobwebs/beams down to the floors.
- Periodic cleaning of nooks and crannies, sweeping up outdoors.
- Inside windows.
- Laundry care and ironing.
- Making sure children's uniforms and kit always ready.
- Occasional school pick-ups.
- Dog-walking/feeding (30-45 mins)
- Occasional evening babysitting, including overnight stays. Would consider house/dog sitting while they are on holiday, though not mandatory.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD164