Part time Housekeeper in Camberley
Job Reference: DB531
Job Title: Part time Housekeeper
Location: Camberley, Surrey
Pets: 2 Weimaraner dogs
Salary: £15 - £16 gross per hour
Holiday: Statutory paid holiday
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: 9 hours per week, preferably 3 hour per session, over 3 days a week.
Driver: A driver with own car is required
This is a great role for a busy couple living in a large 6 bed detached home. Wea re looking for someone.who is experienced with managing a house, someone who is flexible with duties and a 'can do' attitude. Someone who is happy to organise.
Duties will include:
- Tidying up
- All cleaning aspects inside
- Quarterly cleaning items ie cleaning the inside of ovens, light carpet cleaning, downstairs outside window cleaning
- Weekly menu organising, shopping for the appropriate food
- Bi monthly Costco big shop
- Preparing lunches if around at the time and preparing one or two meals, in advance, for the evening
- Washing clothes, drying and ironing them
- Organising maintenance and managing the people who do the maintenance.
- Booking restaurants or other activities for us, organising transport, if required
- Possibly dog walking, not essential
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB531.