Job Description for a Part Time Nanny based in Weybridge, Surrey
Job Reference: MD180
Job Title: Nanny
Location: Weybridge, Surrey KT13
Number of Children: B2.5 and B9 months
Salary: £12.45 gross per hour (Family responsible for Tax, National Insurance and Pension liabilities
Holiday: 28 days holiday per year (5.6 weeks) to include bank holidays pro rata
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: Monday to Friday 2.00/2.15pm to 5.30/5.45pm
Driver: Prefer driver, though not essential
A busy family with 2 young children are looking for an experienced Nanny to start as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will be flexible, patient and able to take ownership of their duties and not wait for specific instruction. Must be happy for mum to be around.
Duties to include:
- Sole charge of the children if mum not around.
- If mum has children or they are napping, then to do Housekeeping related to the children
- Cooking evening meal for the family
- Feed children evening meal and encourage use of cutlery, manners etc
- Running errands, such as going to the supermarket
- Make sure home is neat and tidy at the end of the day
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD180