Job Description for a Part Time Nanny / Housekeeper based in Weybridge, Surrey KT13
Job Reference: MD154
Job Title: Nanny / Housekeeper
Number of Children: G13, G10 and B7
Pets: 3 Guinea Pigs
Salary: £20,359 gross per annum (£330 net per week)
Start Date: January 2017
Hours Required: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7.00am to 6.00pm
Driver: Yes, and must have own car
A lovely informal household are looking for an experienced Nanny/Housekeeper. The ideal candidate will be calm, organised, able to run a house and juggle the children’s various pickups and stick to a routine. You must be able to cook and possess good laundry skills. You will have a passion for children and be able to build a solid bond with the children.
Duties to include:
- 7am - start, gee up children to get dressed, breakfast, brush teeth and out the door by 7.45am.
- 2 drop offs (one to bus stop, two to same school in Weybridge).
- Plan evening meal & stop at supermarket if necessary
- Laundry and housekeeping until 3.40pm pick up. (pick up times vary depending on after school clubs and matches).
- 4.45pm pick up from bus stop.
- Prepare children’s meal
- Supervise homework
- Pack kit bags for next school day
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number MD154