Job Description for Housekeeper based in Windlesham
Job Reference: DB256
Job Title: Housekeeper
Location: Windlesham, Surrey
Pets: No pets
Salary: £26,000 gross per annum
Start Date: 1st March 2018
Hours Required: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Driver: Prefer driver but not essential
This is a lovely Housekeeping role with a formal family based in Windlesham Surrey. The property is a large high end 6-bedroom property with pool complex and guest flat.
Duties to include
- all aspects of cleaning main house, swimming pool complex, office, 2 apartments to a very high standard
- make up beds and change linens as required
- report any maintenance issues
- observe and report damage of property
- turn down beds as required in evening
- ensure that all doors and windows are locked, and house is secure before leaving the premises
- occasional entertaining at house so must be flexible with working hours
You will be hard working, keen to learn, proactive and have keen attention to detail.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB256